You defined that a contact should not be contacted in Marketing Permissions.
However, after the sales campaign is executed, activities for this contact get created even though the marketing permission is set to opt-out.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Customers work centre.
2. Go to the Contacts view.
3. Search and open Contact ABC.
4. Go to the Marketing Permission facet.
5. Select the Option: Opt-Out for Letter or Phone or SMS.
6. Go to the Sales Campaign work centre.
7. Go to the Target Group view.
8. Click New, maintain a name for your target group and click Save and Open.
9. In the Members facet, click on Add > Account.
10. Add the account of the previously configured contact (step 4 onwards).
11. Save the target group.
13. Go to the Campaign view.
14. Select New.
15. Maintain a name and click Save and Open.
16. Go to the Build facet.
17. Click on Target Group and select the relevant target group.
18. In actions, select Create Mass Activity and chose Type: Letter/Phone Call/SMS.
19. Maintain a Subject for the Mass Activity and a Note (compulsory fields).
20. Click Apply and Save.
21. Click on Actions > Activate campaign.
22. Go to the Customers work centre.
23. Go to the Contacts view.
24. Select All.
25. Search and open the contact maintained in your target group (defined in step 3).
26. Go to the Activities facet.
Result: You can see that a new activity was created.
We do not have any specific check on the marketing permissions on campaign execution. Activities that are not of type fax and e-mail get created, even if the channel permission is set to opt-out.
It is currently not planned to enhance the functionality to include all communication channels to be checked for marketing permissions in a future release.
You can achieve this functionality by means of a custom solution using the Cloud Application Studio SDK.
marketing permission, phone call, contact, target group, consent, Opt-Out , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To