How to configure SSL certificates for Universe Client Tools
What is the support for SSL for database reporting connections
- We need to enable SSL connections for a database driver
- How to use certificates with UDT and IDT
- Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset
[driver] driver error : Unable to find servers in CMS [CMS_Name].[FQDN]:6400 and cluster @[Cluster_Name].[FQDN]:6400 with kind
cms and service null. All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Any Database vendor odbc, jdbc, oData, web service
SSL clients universe unv unx IDT biSL , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.