Form template showing LegallyRequiredPhrase in English, but you expect a different language PQR. (PQR represents the Communication Language Maintained in the Account Master Data)
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Documents view.
- Edit Invoice XYZ and click on View All. (XYZ represents the Invoice ID)
- Select the Output Document and Click on View Data XML.
- The Legally Required Text ABC showig in the tag <LegallyRequiredPhrase> is in English. (ABC represents the Legally Required Text maintained for the Tax Exemption Reason)
The Target Language is missing in Standard Phrases for Legal Text Information.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Search for Tax on Goods and Services Activity.
- Click on Define standard phrases for legal text information.
- Select the country mainatained as Tax Country in the Invoice.
- Select the tab which is having the Legally Required Text ABC and Click on Translate Button.
- Select the Source Language as English and Target Language as the Communication Language Maintained in the Account.
- Select the Tax Country Code and click on Expand Subtree.
- Select the relevant Tax Exemption Reason Documentation.
- Maintian the Target Language and click on OK.
- Click on Save.
<LegallyRequiredPhrase>; languageCode; Form Template; , KBA , legal phrase , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To