- ASE errorlog reports infected with signal 11 at address showing a lock related function
- Some known functions reported at address line are : lock__ins_logical, lock_do_logical, lock__set_sleepingowner_list
- Below an example of typical elements of this stack trace
- See attachment KBA_2592073_Stack.txt for a full example of a stack trace
Current process (0x13bf01db) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address <hex#> (lock__ins_logical+0xf20)
- The spid is holding spinlock fglockspins and as a result ASE crashes:
Spinlocks held by kpid 12345678
Spinlock fglockspins at address c0000007020c6400 owned by 12345678
- The stack trace contains some or all of the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise for Business Suite 16.0 SP02
lock__ins_logical , lock_do_logical , fg_lock , fgunlock , lock_firstsema_checkrlock , lock__unlink , lock_release , lock__set_sleepingowner_list , lock__check_deadlock , lock__perform_deadlock_search , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.