You are able to view the required employee in the Employees view of the Administrator work center, but the same employee is not visible in the Employees view of the People work center.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to People work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Search for the required employee.
No results found.
A possible cause might be that this employee is terminated. Employees will be visible in the People work center only if their Valid To dates are set to current date or higher.
You can validate the same following the below steps:
- Go to the Administrator work centre
- Select the Employees view
- Change selection to All Employees.
- Search for required employee
- Click Edit.
Here you can see the employee's Valid To date is in the past.
This is the expected system behavior.
If the employee is not supposed to be terminated, kindly correct the Valid To date.
People, Employee, Not visible, Can't find Employee, Employee in People Work Center , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Problem