You are creating a new Project. When choosing the Project Type you can see that many Project Types are available that you don't need.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Project Management work center.
Select Projects view.
Click on New and choose Project from the drop-down menu.
In the first step (Enter Initial Data) expand the drop down menu for the Project Type field.
You can see all available Project Types for project creation but there is no delete function that allows you to delete the Project Types you don't need.
This is expected system behavior. It is not possible to delete standard delivered project types.
It is possible to set not needed Project Types as obsolete in the Business Configuration. Once a Project Type has been set as obsolete it will not show up in the drop-down menu while creating a new project.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective Implementation Project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab.
- Show Activities in Project and Find Project Types.
- Click Open.
- You can mark the check box in the Obsolete column for every Project Type you no longer need.
- Click Save and Close
Project Type, Delete, Remove, Obsolete, New Project , KBA , PPM-PRO-STR , Structure , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To