- When trying to open a specific Dashboards report the following error occurs:
"Could not connect to Microsoft Excel. To prevent further data corruption, the program must close."
- Newly created dashboard file can be opened in the designer without any issues.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x
- Microsoft Office - Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office - Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office - Excel 2013
- Microsoft Office - Excel 2016
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.2
dashboards, excel, could not connect , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.