- Order number for schedule offering not generated when user self assign program that has the schedule offering
- Program has multiple ILT items, user self assign the program from catalog search however order number is not generated for the ILT items
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a New program and add one or more ILT items.
- Create Schedule offerings for both the items
- Ensure that both the Schedule offering belong to a Catalog user has access to (preferably same catalog)
- Update price for both the schedule offering and update the price in catalog
- Change "Chargeback" option to "Buyer's authorized account code (for both schedule offerings).
- Add Catalog to Program
- Now logon to LMS as a user
- Browse catalog for Program
- assign program to user's learning plan.
- Order number not generated for Schedule offerings associated with Programs
User has only self assigned program but not enrolled in Schedule offerings
- Program assignment will not generate order number because program does not have any pricing associated. Items and Schedule offering has Pricing and chargeback associated.
- For order number to generate, user has to register in the schedule offering and confirms the "Account code" that appears on the registration screen.
order number, schedule offering, ILT items order number, order no, Program self assigned, schedule offering order number, Program schedule offering order number , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , Problem