Using the reporting tool in integration center
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
- Go to admin center
- Integration center
- My integrations
- Scheduled Simple File Output Integration
- Search for entity you are querying for example candidate
- Select the fields you want to query and press select.
In configure fields you will see the data however you can filter the data in the filter and sort tab and preview the data again in the configure fields tab.
You can query fields that are not in the same entity in the same report.
- In the configure fields tab click the add button.
- Go to add field and search the field name in the other entity.
Integration; Centre; Reporting; Tool; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To