You are using Ticket data source and you have seen that the Country characteristic under Agent is showing as Not Assigned, however, you are able to see the Country assigned to the Agent in the Ticket.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Analytics work center and Design Data Sources View;
2. Show All and Find Ticket (CRMSRQHB) data source;
3. Move Agent and Country (under Agent) from Not Currently Shown to Rows;
4. See that the Agent is correctly assigned to the Ticket, but the Country is showing as Not Assigned.
5. Open the respective ticket
6. Go to Involved Parties tab
7. Open XYZ Processor
8. See that the Country is assigned
This is happening regarding to the field Agent which is coming from the master data source named Party Master Data (CODPARTY). This data source retrieves the data from Business Partner work center and, if you check there, you will see that the mentioned Agent is not assigned to a country.
The system is working as expected
KBA , AP-RC-ANA-DT-MDA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Datasource / MDAV Design time , How To