This Guided Answers tree is relevant if you have one of the following problems:
- Sourcing Cart is not available in Sourcing Cockpit after ordering it,
- Shopping Cart unexpectedly goes back to Sourcing Cockpit,
- Shopping Cart doesn't go back to Sourcing Cockpit after reducing the quantity or deleting/closing the follow-on document.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, SOCO, source_rel_ind, sourcing indicator, sourcing relevant indicator, appear, disappear, can't find, search result, BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, BBP_PDC_SRC_DETERMINE, BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, delete, close, purchase order, contract, rfx, live auction, cannot be ordered, sourcing indicator Y, source_rel_ind Y, quantity, reduce, CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, BBP_GET_STATUS_2, quan_po_e, FILL_REFERENCE_FOR_PO , KBA , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.