When you try to post Unposted Source Documents you see an error - Goods and Service confirmation not possible; posting on DD.MM.YYYY blocked in company ID (Company Name).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Closing Cockpit View.
- Click on the Source Documents Sub-View.
- Set Show Filter to Unposted Source Documents.
- You observe that some Source Document Type 56 - Goods and Services Receipt have the status In Process.
- Select the Document.
- Click on Actions drop down button.
- Click on Post Business Transaction.
- Observe that there is an error: Goods and Service confirmation not possible; posting on DD.MM.YYYY blocked in company 1234 (ABCD).
Process Control has not been set appropriately for the posting date.
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select the Companies view.
- Select the Company ID you want, select the Set Process Control button.
- In the General Data tab, select Add Row button.
- Fill in the fields Entry Possible Unit, From Posting Date, To Posting Date and Business Process Group as Goods and services Confirmation.
- Select Save and Close.
Now try to post and it should not throw an error. If you still see the same error then do the following:
In the Set Process Control you observe that there is a Business Process Group called Time or Service Confirmation, which is blocked or the Entry Possible Until, From Posting Date & To Posting Date are not matching the dates with Posting date of the Business Transaction. Set the dates accordingly. If you wish to delete the Business Process Group - Time or Service Confirmation, you can delete and then try to post the document again.
Goods and Service confirmation not possible, posting on blocked in company, Unposted Source Documents , KBA , unposted source documents , goods and service confirmation , posting on blocked in company , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem