The Activity is not automatically assigned to an Opportunity, Lead, Sales Quote etc., eventhough the Activity plans and Routing Rules is configured in the system. It gets added only when we click on add or click on Actions->Update from Activity Planner.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center .
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click New.
- Fill all requested information.
- Select Save and Open.
- Newly created Opportunity will be opened.
- Go to the Survey Tab.
- You will be able to see surveys are not automatically assigned based on the rule defined in Activity Planner Work Center.
This is the standard system behavior, there is a job in the system that runs in every 8 minutes, however, you are also able to create a Workflow Rule to trigger this action faster.
However, please note that the auto-execution of tasks, surveys etc. only works, if the object (for example quote) is not completed or cancelled - for the Quote BO, using the trigger action 'set to lost'/'set to won' etc. puts the object into a completed status and the automatic execution can no longer take place.
Please follow the below steps to set up a workflow rule:
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules View.
- Click on New.
- Select the BO as Opportunity
- You can select timing on every Create on Save
- In Define Actions, Select Rule type as “Action” and "Refresh from Activity plan" in select Action.
- Activate the Rule
- This will ensure that relevant surveys are added automatically on create change of Opportunity or Leads.
KBA: 2620580 - Automatic Assignment of Tasks and/or Surveys for Opportunities and/or Leads Using Routing Rules Not Working
Refresh ; Activity Plan ; Leads ; Opportunity ; Workflow Rule, Sales Quote; Activity Planner; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To