Activities created automatically from Lead Scores are not visible under the Activities facet of a Lead.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/04
Reproducing the Issue
You have already created a score lead with the condition to automatically create an activity.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Leads view.
- Open lead XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Lead).
- Select the Activities facet.
- No activity is visible here, though the conditions were met and an Activity was already created.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Leads Scores ; Activitity ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To