- Newly created users cannot logon to SAP Analytics Cloud. (SAC).
- The following error message appears:
"It seems your profile is not configured for this system."
- The system uses the default authorization page (accounts.sap.com).
- The system uses an e-mail address for SAML User Mapping.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud Identity
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new user.
- Try to logon following the steps in the e-mail sent by system.
- Notice the error.
- The ID is case sensitive. The user ID, email, or Custom SAML user mapping must have an exact match between the SAML identity provider (IDP) and SAC.
- For example, if the email returned by the SAML IDP is email@example.com and the email used in SAC is User@company.com, the mapping will fail because the username is capitalized in SAC but is lower case in the IDP.
- Make sure that the system uses e-mail addresses for the SAML User Mapping.
- Logon to the SAC system with the system owner ID.
- Go to the Security > Users screen in SAC.
- Click export on the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the downloaded user.csv file and review the e-mail addresses for the SAML_USER_MAPPING column.
- Check the e-mail address on the IDP side (accounts.sap.com) for the user that cannot logon. (In our case it is user "b b").
- Change the e-mail address in SAP Analytics Cloud to match the e-mail address in the IDP.
For example, change B.firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
- The logon will work afterwards.
- 2418513 - It seems your profile is not configured for this system message after logging into SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2824009 - Some users get the error "It seems you profile is not configured for this system" when logging into SAP Analytics Cloud configured with Custom SAML Authentication
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
C BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, contact, administrator, notify, email, LTNT, , KBA , sac saml sso configuration , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem