You are unable to Insert the Line Items / the Line Item changes in the Production Bills of Material (BoM).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Select the Production Bills of Material view.
- Select and BoM ID and press on Edit button.
- Go to the Input Products tab.
- Select any Line Item ID, the Insert button is greyed out and you are unable to make any changes to the line item.
Please note once the Engineering Change Order (ECO) is in Completed status it is not possible to make any changes for those Line Item IDs.
You can perform Insert – Line item / Line item change in the BoM for a new Engineering Change Order (ECO) or any ECO which is in In Process status.
Bills of Material, BoM, Engineering Change Order, ECO, Insert Line Item , KBA , bills of material , bom , engineering change order , eco , insert line item , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To