- OData Service getEventMetaData Failed, Error Status: error, errorThrown: Internal Server Error
- Accessing Intelligent Services Center results in an error
- Accessing Data Replication Monitor results in an application error
- 'Add New Employee' Wizard does not load when page is accessed
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SF
- Try to access Intelligent Services page
- See the following error message: "OData Service getEventMetaData Failed, Error Status: error, errorThrown: Internal Server Error"
This issue is caused due to the delay in MDF Data Model refresh. In order to sync the new changes as and when a certain feature with dependency on MDF is enabled, run the MDF Object Definition to DB Sync job.
In order to fix this, you will need to contact an Implementation Partner or SAP Cloud Product Support team. The resolution requires a Sync procedure to be performed on the MDF framework with the database.
For Partners and SAP Cloud Product Support ONLY:
This only solve the following Splunk errors:
java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.successfactors.genericobject.api.model.ObjectDefinition.getId() of a null object loaded from local variable 'objectDefinition'
org.odata4j.exceptions.NotFoundException: Entity ISEFlow is not found. Please contact your system administrator.
If those are found on the logs, please run sync job to resolve this issue:
- Login into provisioning
- Go to Manage Scheduled Jobs page
- Click create new job button
- Select MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC from dropdown. Select valid user name and provide some job name.
- Click create job button
- Click run it now button on action tab
- Once the job is completed, go to Provisioning
- Under MDF Cache Tool, click Clear cache
- Clear MDF cache
MDF: Metadata Framework, Object Definition to DB Sync, Entity ISEFlow, getEventMetaData, getEventMetaData Failed, OData Service getEventMetaData Failed, ISC, Intelligent Services error, Export Position failed, genericobject.api.model.ObjectDefinition.getId, 036fc6136e0b567884aa5db8c6b1176293d3c623 , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definition & Field Related Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-ISC , Intelligent Services , Problem