- A non admin user cannot modify BI LaunchPad preferences.
- Following error occurs : This error occurred: Failed. Please check the logs or contact your SAP Business Objects Administrator.
- The issue does not occur for a user who is a part of Administrators group.
- Get following error in E2E traces : Sorry, you do not have the right to 'Edit objects' (ID: 6) for 'Test_user' (ID: 123456). Please contact your administrator if you require this right.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI)
failed, non admin, This error occurred: Failed. Please check the logs or contact your SAP Business Objects Administrator, rights, security, Administrator, BI LaunchPad, preferences, 4.x , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.