Folder XXXXXX should exists relative to the logged in user home directory and user should have write access to the folder. Failed due to Cannot store file:XXXXXX\XXXXXX
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Successfactors HCM
Reproducing the Issue
Access Integration Center
- Run The Integration manually or let it run on its scheduled run
- Observe the Error: Folder XXXXXX should exists relative to the logged in user home directory and user should have write access to the folder. Failed due to Cannot store file:XXXXXX\XXXXXX in the Execution Manager.
This issue is caused when:
- The Defined folder on the Integration Destination Settings does not match the folder name created on the SFTP. See screenshot below.
- The folder name maintained on the SFTP Server needs to match the folder name maintained in the Destination Settings "Folder Name" Field.
- To Resolve this issue a change needs to be don on either the Integration in Integration Center or on the SFTP Server to allign the folder names.
- To fix number 2: Please add the following filter to the Integration:
- attachment id is not equal to:
- Please make sure to reset the Integration Schedule on the Scheduling Page as for scheduled runs these changes will not take place otherwise.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Integration Center, Folder Name, Folder should exist, Cannot store file , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem