When you click Action Update Opportunity item in a sales quote, you find the Total Negotiated Value cannot be updated in the related Opportunity.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Sales Quotes work center view.
- Open a quote and navigate to Products tab.
- Make some changes on products and click Action Update Opportunity item.
- It showed opportunity was updated successfully.
- Then you go to Document Flow tab and open the related Opportunity.
- Find the “Expected Value” field is updated to the current value of Quote.
- But the "Total Negotiated Value" field cannot be updated, it shows the original value.
The Action Update Opportunity for primary quotes doesn’t update products into the opportunity, that is the reason Total Negotiated Value field keep the original value.
Only the Expected Value of the quote will be updated.
This is system standard behavior.
If you want other items to be updated at the same time, settings need to be added via PDI.
Total Negotiated Value;Expected Value;Action Update Opportunity; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-PM-SLS , C4C Product Management - Sales , How To