- Software Update Manager (SUM) tool stops in BIND_PATCH phase, and gives warning:
- WARNING: For some components you have not selected enough support package to reach the patch level that is equivalent to the package level on the start release.
- The issue mentioned is with addon IW_FNDGC
- The stack.xml file generated by Maintenance Planner has chosen the latest package for IW_FNDGC 100 which is K-10005INIWFNDGC.SAR (SP 05), but SUM is expecting SP 06 package like below picture.
- When you check log file 'PATCHINT.LOG':
2 ETQ092 Package queue calculation failed, rc = "3", reason = "There is no valid Support Package queue"
4WETQ399 Component IW_FNDGC: equi level is 6, but selected level is 5!
4 ETQ399 Minimum level included for all components.'
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
IW_FNDGC, BIND_PATCH, Equivalence level, There is no valid Support Package queue, Package queue calculation failed, equi level is 6, but selected level is 5, GW_CORE, IW_FND, ACP , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-UPG-MP , Maintenance Planning Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.