- How to configure Corba SSL
- How to enable server-side SSL in SAP BI 4.2, versions prior to SP05
- What are the high level steps or commands used to configure Corba SSL?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 04 (and its Patches) and newer
- Windows Server platform
- NOTE: Windows is used as reference but the equivalent commands should work in any supported OS, although the file locations may differ.
sapbi, 4.2 sp4 sp04 4 04 sp5 sp05 5 05 corba, ssl, server, side, sslc, sslconfig, sapgenpse, bobj, bidep, biserver, business, objects, bi, platform, deploy , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.