The header bar color in inconsistent in successfactors instance: the theme selected in theme manager does not get applied on the home page. It gets applied only on the other pages.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the homepage and you will be able to see the standard header bar color.
- Navigate to any other page, say Admin Center and check the color change for header bar.
The theme selected under 'Fine Tune | Landing page theme | Select a theme for landing pages' is not the same as the primary theme used by other pages in the application.
- The color of the header is based on the header background color set in the below option of the theme:
- Fix the "Fine Tune | Landing page theme | Select a theme for landing pages" configuration for your theme to be "Use this theme" via the theme manager. That will prevent any other theme from showing up for landing pages such as the NextGen Admin page and Homepage v3.
- The home page will now have the same header color as the other pages:
KBA 2537158 - Theme Manager - User Assistance Documentation link
KBA 2091928 - How to change the color of the Employee Profile dropdown in the Theme Manager
KBA 2496034 - Theme Manager - Login Page - Text is unreadable
theme manager, header colour, header bar color, inconsistent theme, difference in theme, different colour in home page, color difference in successfactors, landing page theme. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem