- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BAdi CHANGE_INFOTYPE_DATA to set the value of the field "Personnel Area" / P0001-WERKS.
- You have applied note 2339514 or its corresponding support package SAPK-60834INSAPHRRXX / SAPKE60834.
- You get the error Error PG 488 "The selected company code differs from the valid company code" in SLG1.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload, IF_PAOCF_EC_CHANGE_INFOTYPE_DA , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.