You want to set a Workflow Rule that when a field of an Object is empty, it can trigger the workflow.
But you find it cannot work as expected after you define such a condition.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Workflow Rules work center view.
- Create a new Workflow Rule.
- Enter a Business Object and set the Timing accordingly.
- Navigate to step 2 Define Conditions and Click Add Group.
- Set the condition as Field Value Equal to Blank.
- Find the workflow cannot be triggered after define such a condition.
The condition that “field value equal to blank” cannot be recognized by System.
In order to achieve such a requirement, please maintain the condition as field less than or equal to 01.01.0001 00:00:00 UTC.
define workflow;blank field;empty field;field value equal to blank; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To