Label do not appear for Custom Fields.
Customizable field labels appear as "Customizable field 14" , "Customizable field 15" etc. instead of the label that we have defined them in the data model.
It appears on several different areas on the system, e.g. in the RBP settings when trying to use them as filters, or in the Perf&Goals calibration session in the list view, as column headers.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login with support access.
2. Go to Manage Permission Groups.
3. Open any group and click on the drop down under People Pool.
4. Observe the fields as Customizable field 14, Customizable field 15.
- To make changes through the UI, follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration.
- In the left menu, select Employee Profile > Standard, choose the custom field you want to change and add the desired label in the fields "Label" and "Default Label"
- In the globe icon, perform the same change in the "Default Value" and to the target translation.
The changes will not replicate immediately. Allow some time for them to replicate in the system.
- To make changes through the data model, create a BCP incident or contact Implementation partner to perform below steps.
- Export the succession data model.
- Search the custom field that you want to display as it is in the RBP group people pool.
- Add content highlighted in red just below to the label based on the language (en-GB,en-UK) customer is using.
- Save the file and Import in provisioning.
<standard-element id="custom15" max-length="255" required="false" matrix-filter="false">
RBP group, People Pool, Customizable Field, datamodel, label , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DMC , Data Model Changes , Problem