When the LMS admin accesses the user record, in the LMS admin side, it is not visible the assigned item.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
LMS admin side, click on:
- Users > Search for the desired user and access it;
- Assigned Items > The Item Title column does not display the item name:
It happens because the following workflows were removed from the LMS admin role:
Edit Item Assigned to User (domain restricted by User).
- Edit Item Assigned to User (domain restricted by Item).
- View Item Assigned To User.
In the LMS admin side, click on:
- System Admin > Security > Role Management;
- Search for the desired LMS admin role and access it > Workflows;
- Click "add one or more from list" > User Management;
- Add the three missing roles.
workflow, assigned item, admin side, role, unable, see , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem