- When setting a Maintenance Order to TECO and saving the Order, an Update Termination occurs. A DUMP is also raised in the background and the Order is not set to TECO
- When carrying out a Collective Confirmation via IW44 and saving, the same Update Termination occurs which also raises a DUMP in the background
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
CY_BT_KBED_POST_IN_OTHER_TASK, MESSAGE_TYPE_X, SAPLBOO1, RBONRF01, OBART_CHECK, KEBD, AFKO, AUFPL , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PP-CRP-SCH , Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.