- SAP HANA was recently updated from Revision 122.08 to 122.14.
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming Server also was updated to version 122.14, successfully.
- Streaming projects could also be started and stopped.
- When trying to access the streamingwebservice, using "POSTMAN" and sent an http POST with Payload, for example, http://<host>:9093/1/authorization, it reports error 503. Service not available. That had worked with the previous version.
- http GET to http://<host>:9093/1/version is succeeding.
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming 1.0 Revision122.08 (SP12)
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming 1.0 Revision122.14 (SP12)
SAP HANA 1.0 smart data streaming ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA streaming analytics 2.0
stream, processing, processor, sds, upgrade, streaming web service, sws , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.