You are not able to view all the account codes you have in LMS. By comparing Admin accounts that have different roles, administrators with role 'A' can see all account codes, but administrators with role 'B' are only able to see a few of them.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration, click 'Commerce'
- Go to Account Codes.
- Click 'Search' to perform a search for all Account Codes that you have
- You can only see a few Account Codes, which is not the expected result.
You have a Domain Restriction applied to the role.
Review if your Domain Restriction is set properly.
- Go to System Admin > Security > Role Management
- Search for the role being used by the affected admins and edit it.
- Go to the Workflow Restr. tab
- Search for the workflow View Account Code
- Get the Domain Restriction ID that is being used.
- Go to System Admin > Domain Restrictions and search for this Domain Restriction ID. Click Edit.
- Go to the Domains tab.
- You will see a list of all the domains that the admin is restricted to see in the system.
From here you need to edit the Domain Restriction, or just remove the restriction from the workflow. It all depends on how you want to configure your system.
workflows, role, domain restriction , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , Problem