- Connection cannot be established to SAP Cloud Platform database using SSO. The SAML authentication between SAC and HANA has stopped working.
- No data is being retreived for the charts connecting to SCP using SAML SSO.
- Basic authentication works with User Name and Password and list of views could be retreived.
- The certificates in PSE (Personal Security Environment) Store have been touched/renewed/reset or there has been a database restore.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection to SAP Hana Cloud Platform with SSO
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.