Measures are automatically aggregated by default, meaning that multiple values are grouped together when displayed in a story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) ...
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.24.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a Model based off a datasource which has a measure which occurs more than once
- Create a table in a story using this Model and use this measure
This is currently behaviour by design. When importing measures which occur more than once within a Model, it will be displayed as an aggregation, to show the total of all the values within the same measure.
However, if you wish for the aggregation to be done after the calculations, you can change the order in which SAP Analytics Cloud will aggregate measures by using an Exception Aggregation.
For more information on how to do this, please look at https://help.sap.com/doc/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/ce7b148eeac942f6ad1d076d73d1e6fd.html
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem