The Favicon is not showing after it has been uploaded in Theme Manager and the customer has logged in again.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Theme Manager
- Click into the Theme you wish to edit
- On the left hand side go down to External User Styles and from the drop down select Favicon > choose your file > Upload > Save
(.PNG 40x40pixels recommended)
- The Favicon updates initially but once the customer logs out and logs in again it isn't present.
- The Favicon is only theme-able for external users.
- The Successfactors suite does not support customising the Favicon for normal users.
- The SuccessFactors suite only supports customising the Favicon for "external users" who are using the main SF suite pages.
- The Favicon will only appear if the user is an external user.
- For normal users it will remain the SF logo.
sf, success factors, fail, won't upload , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To