- Using DELL/EMC 3rd party solution Symmetrix Remote Data Facility (SRDF) with ASE
- Have the following questions when using SRDF and ASE:
- Using SRDF/ASYNC for DATA devices will give performance improvements?
- Using SRDF/SYNC LOG devices will provide zero data loss?
- Regarding ASE: This is about data and log devices that is related to ASE database, how ASE replays the transactions from the transaction log. As long as the logs are in SYNC, even with data devices not being up to date, ASE will replay committed transactions, and therefore will result in zero data loss?
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.