You want to reduce the number of countries that can be selected in the field "Country" in business documents (accounts, leads, sales orders, etc.).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the Activity Countries.
- Press Edit Countries.
- You cannot remove the countries maintained in this activity.
Currently the countries available are defined by ISO. Once the option is scoped, it is not possible to reduce the number of countries available for business documents.
If you need to reduce the number of countries available for selection in business documents, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Country, Account, Lead, Sales Order, Opportunity, Sales Quote, Reduce
[Enter your Keywords here...] , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To