- You would like to add a link in the Location field of a Calendar Request of a notification that will be received by Microsoft Outlook users.
- When the notification is received by the end user this link is not clickable.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Location in your LMS instance via - References -> Physical Resources -> Locations -> Add New.
- Here you add a Link URL to the Description details of the Location.
- This Location is then added to the Segment of a Scheduled Offering.
- After a user is enrolled in the Scheduled Offering and the enrolment notification received the URL in the Location is not clickable.
This is the standard behaviour of the Microsoft Outlook. The URL will not render as an active link in the Location details.
Please see the following feature request for Microsoft Outlook.
Location, URL not clickable, Link, Location description, Outlook, .ICS, VCAL, SystemEnrollmentNotification, System Registration Notification, Notification Template, sf, success factors, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To