- Code group cannot be reached in transaction QM01 or QM02, for example while entering a task in a quality notification.
- Expected code group and its codes are not displayed in the F4 search help popup, for example during insert of a task entry.
- Error message IM104 - 'Code group XYZ contradicts the code group of the catalog profile' is triggered while entering a code group manually, for example for a task line. It is incorrect, as the code group exists in the system.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
quality notification, catalog profile, code group, not visible, missing, code, customizing, error message IM104, F4 search, QCC0, QM01, QM02, QM-PT-BD-CAT , KBA , QM-PT-BD-CAT , Catalog , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.