- Recipe Composition shows separate lines of the same substances with different component types.
But when transfering to primary output specification, the specifications standard composition shows a combined line of that substance with correct combined value but keeps the component type of the higer portion line.
- You would like the system to work as follows:
- When multiple lines of the same substance have the same component type, combine them to 1 line with the combined value
- When multiple lines of the same substance have different component types, do not combine them
- SAP ERP Recipe Development on the PLM Web UI (PLM-WUI-RCP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
PLMWUI, TRANSFER_COMP_DATA, /PLMI/CL_RSP_BO, The specified object has already been assigned , property tree , primary output , split , , KBA , PLM-WUI-RCP , Recipe Development , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.