You want to know why system displays Inspection Stock in Supply Planning as a separate row from available stock.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supply Planning WorkCenter.
Go to Products View.
- Show All Products and Find relevant Product ID.
- Select and choose open.
- Under Supply and Demand View, you find that system shows Inspection Stock and Available Stock Separately.
- Here when any business document gets created via MRP or manually, system allocates the stock as per total quantity including Inspection Stock and Available stock.
- However later while execution system does not allow to use Inspection Stock for goods issue.
Inspection stock is always considered for planning and hence it is available for ATP as well but cannot be used for execution.
In stock overview, you can see Inspection Flag is marked for Inspection Stock which is a stock separator and therefore it is separate from available stock.
To remove stock separator for an inspection, follow below steps:
- Go to Quality Planning WorkCenter.
- Go to Inspection Plans View.
- Select All Inspections and find relevant Inspection ID.
- Edit it and under
Do not Categorize Stock as Inspection Stock, Inspection stock, planning, execution. , KBA , do not categorize stock as inspection st , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem