- Upon creation of TPM and Fund, the system generates a unique number for each object.
- The unique number increases by one so the next created object will have higher number.
- This unique number is consumed even though the object is not saved and it is discarded.
- A user tries to create a new TPM.
- Sees the TPM number as T-0001.
- Decides not to save the TPM and cancels the TPM.
- Tries to create a new TPM, but the new TPM is assigned with number T-0002. The number T-0001 is gone and cannot be used again.
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 EHP 1
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 EHP 2
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 EHP 3
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 EHP 4
SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Number Range, Trade Promotion Number, Fund, Agreement , KBA , CRM-MKT-MPL-TPM , Trade Promotion Management , CRM-FM , Funds Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.