Best practices to uninstall and install Dashboard Designer 4.X
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1
***WARNING***: The below resolution involves editing the registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the Registry Editor at your own risk. Refer to KBA 1323322 for more information.
Below are the steps to do a clean uninstall of Dashboards.
- First close all the open applications and then uninstall the Dashboards.
- Open the registry editor and first take the back up of Registry(File->Export)
- Inside registry go to below location:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--->SOFTWARE----->Wow6432Node----->SAP BusinessObjects------->Suite XI4.0---->Xcelsius
- Delete this Xcelsius folder.
- Delete the Xcelsius 4.0 folder inside C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects .
- This will block the SAP advertisements which pop up when Dashboards is opened and we will get Page not found error on the canvas and this can be ignored .
install, Dashboards, best practices,Xcelsius, Installing Dashboards, Options grayed out, Not able to launch Dashboards , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem