Outbound Deliveries displayed under the Previous day's Delivery Date in datasource Outbound Delivery Item.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Business Analytics Workcenter and Design Data Sources view.
2. Find Outbound Delivery Item Details and Preview.
3. In the report you will see that the Outbound Delivery with Delivery Date say DD/MM/YYYY at 00:00 hours CET will be displayed with Delivery Date of Previous Day in UTC.
The Delivery Date Time is stored in the backend in UTC.
You may have set the timezone to CET, which is UTC+1 on normal days, and UTC+2(daylight saving, usually starting from the last week of March to end of October) during summer. The Data Source works with UTC time.
Example: If you have performed a delivery on DD/MM/YYYY at 00:00:00 CET, this would be stored as a delivery for Previous day at 23:00:00 UTC in the backend. Thus, this delivery would not be selected when a query is performed for DD/MM/YYYY
This is the expected behaviour.
As a workaround follow the below steps-
1. You can personalize and set the timezone to CET and log off.
2. Go to Outbound Logistics and Outbound Deliveries View and in Advance Search.
3. Enter Delivery Date DD/MM/YYYY
You will be able to see the outbound delivery created on DD/MM/YYYY at 00:00 hrs CET.
Outbound Delivery, Delivery Date, time zone, data source , KBA , delivery date , data source , outbound delivery , time zone , AP-ODP-OD , Outbound Delivery , Problem