You have created a custom Business Configuration Set (BC Set). You are unable to open them, in HTML they display as 'No Data' and in Silverlight they display as empty lines, instead of as a hyperlink to open the BC Set view.
Cloud for Customer frontend (All versions).
- Business ByDesign frontend (All versions).
- Cloud for Travel frontend (All versions).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for, and open, the affected BC Set.
- You see the BC Sets display as the images below:
This is due to an inconsistency between the BAC (Business Adaptation Catalogue) element and the BCO (Business Configuration Object).
You didn't maintain a QA View (BC View) for one or more BCO (Business Configuration Object).
- Check if the affected .bco file has a QA View (BC View) linked. If not, create the QA View (BC View).
- Open the affected .bco file.
- Activate this .bco file.
- Open the .bcc file.
- Activate this .bcc file.
- Repeat for all .bac and .bcc files that are missing in the fine tuning.
- Open the .bac file, hit Next > Next > Next > Finish.
- Activate the .bac file.
- Right click the affected solution name.
- Deploy Business Configuration on solution level.
SAP Cloud Application Studio Help PDF on Chapter 22.214.171.124 - Create a Business Configuration View (Pag. 333)
BC Set, No Data, Not Visible, Empty Lines, Custom BC Set, Custom List , KBA , bc set , custom bc set , no data , empty line , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem