When you try to release a base price-list that was uploaded using Microsoft Excel an error is faced 02 digit(s) permitted after the decimal point. Some line-items are in the status of Released while the other line-items are in a Not Released status at the item level. At the header level the status of the price-list is Released.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Product and Service Portfolio.
- Go to the Pricing view and the Price-list sub-view.
- Choose the Base-Pricelist.
- Choose the required price-list and click on Edit.
Error: 02 digit(s) permitted after the decimal point.
The currency maintained is US Dollars and the number of decimal points exceeds 2 decimals and hence the error occurs.
For the affected products, update the price of the items upto 2 decimal places.
Open the required price list.
- Load all the items (by giving a value in the no of items).
- Sort the products on the basis of release status in descending order. (This will bring all the Not Released products on the top)
- Now, all the values maintained incorrectly can be corrected.
"Price-list", "02 digit(s) permitted after the decimal point" , KBA , 03 digit(s) permitted after the decimal , CRM-BF , Basic Functions , Problem