You create a report using the Learning schema in Online Report Designer (ORD) and find out that some users which are available in LMS are not displayed in the ORD report.
When you check the data on the LMS side, with the report creator/ORD admin, the user is active and basic data is available.
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Report Canvas
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a simple query with Detailed Reporting e.g. using the Learning – Item Progress – Item schema with only User (ID) & Item (ID)
- Filter the report output on a specific user
- There is no result found.
- In LMS check the user information via the Users tab; Although the basic user details are maintained the user doesn’t have any of the Items, Programs, Curricula assigned.
- In fact, when you select the “Assigned Items - Items Completed - Curricula – Programs” options for the user no data is shown:
The report behaviour is as designed.
ORD report with LMS schemas will show the data for specific users only if Item, Curricula, Program etc. has been assigned to the user.
For example, if a user doesn’t have Items assigned in LMS the ORD report will not show the user at all.
Note: the same logic will apply to any of the below LMS User related information.
ORD, LMS, Analytics, user detail missing, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To