When replaying a workload using Workload Analyzer, the following error is received in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x27894e5d) infected with signal 11
Address 0x0x000000000175d967 (tdsrecv_fetch+0x67)
- It is followed by a stack trace that includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
This error may be reported multiple times when many connections are hitting the same address.
- Each stacktrace may have the lasterror indicating a previous error, for example:
- lasterror = 557 preverror = 0 transtate = 1
- lasterror = 10330 preverror = 10330 transtate = 1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Workload Analyzer
CR#812646, CR 812646, 812646, cursor, dynamic, statement, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.