- The automatically generated system emails contain the Reverse Proxy URL instead of the Public URL in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Reverse Proxy
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Perform an interaction which generates system emails (e.g: creating a new user).
- System email is being sent to the user.
- Notice that the email contains the Reverse Proxy URL.
- The "Reverse Proxy Host" field has been maintained under the "System Configuration" tab.
- The system automatically sends the URL which can be found in this parameter.
- Go to Main Menu >> System >> Administration.
- Under the "System Configuration" tab you can find the "Reverse Proxy Host" parameter.
- This parameter should be empty otherwise the system will send exactly the same URL from here.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, FQDN, Reverse Proxy, Web Dispatcher, HTTPS Server, New User, Discussion, Collaboration , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem