- Bulk Insert (BCP) process is taking an extremely long time.
- On one host the average rate of insert is 800 rows per second.
- On a second host the same BCP handles 8500 rows per second.
- The BCP command and data are the same on each host.
- ASE configurations are identical.
- BCP performance is extremely slow on Linux - ASE
- Reorgs are also having same type of performance issues.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.x
granularity_ns, kernel, Linux, BCP, sched_min_granularity_ns, sched_wakeup_granularity_ns, bcp slow OS config , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.