- In Central Configuration Manager (CCM), two new services are available post 4.2 SP05+ installation
- When started - these servers go into stopped state soon after starting
- The following errors may be seen in the Automation Framework glf logs:
Login to CMS is not successful, kindly check
1. Trusted Auth Certificate is valid
2. Trusted Auth is enabled in CMS
3. secret_path mention in the wfmanager_conf.properties is correct
Dieses Feature wurde deaktiviert. (FWB 00009)
Login to CMS is not successful, look into Automation framework log for more details.
The client clock skew is too big (FWB 00023)
Die Abweichung der Clientuhr ist zu groß (FWB 00023)
- In the BI Agent logs, the following errors may be seen:
com.sap.bong.agent.mq.client.AgentMQConsumer||Agent Registration Fail: Landscape in which the current agent belongs to is not yet registered in BI Adminstration Console (or) landscape exist without any connection. Kindly register landscape, If already registered create atleast one connection and then try again
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP05+
- Linux / Unix
- BI Agent / Automation Framework
- BI Administration Console
crash, unstable, shut down , KBA , BI-BIP-ACP , BI-BIP Administrator's Cockpit , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.