You cannot download the WSDL file in a communication arrangement in C4C (Cloud for Customer) due to an error:
No WSDL for service ABC available (where ABC represents the service).
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the Communication Arrangements view.
- Open the relevant communication arrangement.
- Select the service.
- Click on the button Download WSDL.
Result: an error message occurs and the download does not take place.
The service and its process components are not part of the Business Configuration.
To be able to download the WSDL, the related process should be scoped.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select the project and click on the button Edit Project Scope.
- Put the relevant node in Scope.
- Reach the Questions stage, find the relevant element and select the In Scope checkbox.
PDI, SDK, fail, error , KBA , AP-RC-CEC-B2B , ByD On-Demand Cloud-Process Integration B2B , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , How To